BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Is he trying to turn me into a Supermodel?

I dated a guy not too long ago I like to call Costco. I was convinced he was trying to turn me into a Supermodel. One night he made 3 types of vegetable. I love vegetable. Really, I do! But, I need some bloody carbohydrates! Pasta, potatos, rice, anything! I wonder if he noticed the forlorn look I gave my carb free plate.

On another date he took me to a Vietnamese restaurant. It was yummy, don't get me wrong. But I want a big ol' steak and a baked potato sometimes. Well, honestly quite frequently...

So, after the vegetable dinner I convinced him to go to Dairy Queen. I love ice cream! But, my real motivator was to see what he would actually order. As for me I ordered a mouth watering Peanut Buster Parfait with both caramel & hot fudge. Who can choose between the 2? Not this girl!

What does Costco order? A slushy. Really? No ice cream?? I do love slushies; but I order them as an accompaniment to my ice cream.

Did I mention he has a really nice ass? Hmm maybe it goes hand in hand with not eating ice cream. But, I am not willing to give up ice cream to find out. Me & my flabby butt are going to DQ!

0 comments: