BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do I Really Look That Lonely?

First off, my daughter has the TV viewing taste of a 30 year old. She loves watching shows like Project Runway, Dancing with the Stars, Lie to Me, Ugly Betty and American Idol.
One of her favorite kids shows is Full House, which was made before she was even born. Which convinces me even more that she is an old soul. I so adore my little angel. Isn't being a mom just the best?
Anyway, we were watching one of our new favorites Millionaire Matchmaker (we don't watch much TV btw) and she asked me why it was called Millionaire Matchmaker and I explained to her that the people Patti finds dates for are millionaires. She then asked "What about normal people like you? You need her to find someone for you, momma."
"I do?"
"Yes, momma you are lonely. I can tell."
"How can you tell?"
"Mom, you say you have imaginary boyfriends."
hahahahaha
I do say that but it is to be funny. Like if I have laundry that needs to be folded on my bed and am too lazy to do it I just push it to the other side of my bed and proclaim it to be my boyfriend Laundry!

(Just so we are clear I don't really think I have imaginary boyfriends. In case you didn't get it. If you don't know me in RL it is kinda hard to understand my quirkiness)

0 comments: