BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The End!.... really?

Have you ever ended a dating relationship just by ignoring them? No phone call, text or email... nothing. You don't really think too much of it because, well, you didn't really like them, right?Have you ever been on the receiving end of it? Does it leave you wondering "What happened?" "Did I do something wrong?" You analyze every detail and replay every interaction in your head. Sometimes we have to realize that not every relationship will work out and the other person does not always feel the same way we do. Sometimes it seems like a cruel joke. Would it be easier if you had some sort of closure? Maybe an explanation of sorts. Sometimes it would be nice to know if you did anything wrong. And if you did, maybe you could be better prepared for your next meeting with a potential mate. But, in the end if you just be yourself and they don't like you. Well, then at least you know. And isn't that better then them going along acting as if they like you. I just wish men had the balls to say "Hey, this isn't working for me" But then again, I don't have the courage to do it either...

Have you ever been dumped via text message, email or the infamous Sex and the City Post it note? I have been dumped via all of the above except the Post-it, which I hope never happens because I love Post-its and some jerk better not ruin them for me..

break up Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: