BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dear Karma, I am sorry I stood him up....

I had a sort of date arranged for Sunday night at 9pm. Which is kinda late for a date if you ask me. I have met this guy once. And it was literally like 2 months ago. He calls sporadically (OK every week. He is persistent, I will give him that.) And usually to find out if I am "out." Which can only make me think that he is just looking for someone to have a booty call with, I am so not looking for that.

I know nothing about him. I only know he is blond, blue eyed and not that tall, but cute all the same. I don't even know how old he is.

So, he texted me Saturday night to find out if I was once again "out" After I assured him I was happily at home he asked me if I wanted to do something Sunday night.... at 9pm. And because I have such a hard time turning people down I agreed to it. But all day Sunday all I could think about was that he just wanted to get laid and I just didn't want to put myself in that situation and have to deal with that. Ugg!

So what did I do? I didn't answer when he called 3 times on Sunday.

And another reason I was so apprehensive to go out with him is because I met him at a bar; Which is not a suitable place to meet a respectable mate.

So Karma, if you could please spare me. I was just stood up by a guy I really, really liked almost 2 months ago. I do believe we are now even! :)

I got to thinking about something else... am I just as picky as the men I complain about?? I like to think I know what I want and I know what I don't want. That is one advantaged to being a divorcee.

0 comments: